Come home to the tranquillity of lush greenery, even as you picnic on a football field-sized expanse, dive into the 80m Lake Pool, feast at the NYC steakhouse-style gourmet dining area, or work out at the elevated gym. Parc Central Residences is inspired by Central Park in New York, and the landscape area takes inspiration from the lake.
From the developers of the best-loved Parc Canberra and Rivercove Residences come yet another quality EC. Curated for efficient space to accommodate your family needs, and completed with branded fittings and furnishings, you can soon look forward to luxurious living at Parc Central Residences.
It is conveniently located near countless amenities: Large shopping malls such as Century Square, Tampines 1 and Tampines Mall, eateries, recreational parks, schools, and Singapore’s first community and lifestyle hub, Tampines Town Hub. Enjoy unparalleled connectivity in the Tampines regional centre, with 3 MRT stations, numerous shopping malls, IKEA, Giant Hypermarket, Jewel, the future Paya Lebar new town and Terminal 5 in the vicinity.
|Project Name/ Reference No.||Parc Central||A1720-00006-2019|
|Developer||Hoi Hup Sunway Tampines JV Pte Ltd||6100 9398|
|Architect||ADDP Architects LLP||6220 2153|
|C&S Engineer||BC KOH & Partners LLP||6509 5505|
|M&E Engineer||Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd||6278 9588|
|Builder||Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd||6222 6722|
|Expected Date of Completion||4th Quarter of 2023|
|Number of Block||11 Blocks of 16 Storey Apartment|
|Number of Unit||700 Units|
3 Bedroom, 399 Units, 57%.
4 Bedroom, 269 Units, 38%
5 Bedroom, 32 Units, 5%
872 SQFT ~ 1270 SQFT
1109 SQFT ~ 1485 SQFT
1432 SQFT ~ 1701 SQFT
|Detail Distribution||Unit Mix||Unit Type||Unit|
|🌟3 Bedroom Deluxe||80 Units||11%||C1 872 SQFT||15 + 1|
|C2 893 SQFT||60 + 4|
|🌟3 Bedroom Premium||128 units||18%||C3 926 SQFT||60 + 4|
|C4 926 SQFT||30 + 2|
|C5 936 SQFT||30 + 2|
|🌟3 Bedroom Luxury||191 units||27%||C6 990 SQFT||75 + 5|
|C7 1023 SQFT||30 + 2|
|C8 1055 SQFT||74 + 5|
|🌟4 Bedroom Deluxe||64 units||9%||D1 1109 SQFT||30 + 2|
|D2 1119 SQFT||30 + 2|
|🌟4 Bedroom Premium||157 units||22%||D3 1206 SQFT||102 + 7|
|D4 1227 SQFT||45 + 3|
|🌟4 Bedroom Luxury||48 units||7%||D5 1270 SQFT||45 + 3|
|🌟5 Bedroom Luxury||32 units||5%||E1 1432 SQFT||15 + 1|
|E2 1464 SQFT||15 + 1|
Hoi Hup Realty
Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd, established since 1983. A dynamic real estate developer who has accomplished over 900 quality homes and currently has a pipeline of more than 500 private residential units at different stages of development. Sold out projects including The Ford @ Holland, Suites @ Cairnhill and Waterford Residence indicated that developments were well-received by the market.
Achieving high standards of building excellence. With a disciplined vision and a strong philosophy to develop properties that offer the highest level of style, functionality and innovation within prime and strategic locations, Hoi Hup’s dedication is harmonize by its commitment to outstanding workmanship and admirable value. Hoi Hup, is driven to innovate and set new standards as the niche developer that caters to a wide range of markets today and tomorrow.
As the property division of Sunway Group, Sunway Developments Pte Ltd is part of a leading property-construction group that is listed on Bursa Securities, Malaysia. It has vast experience in managing and developing innovative and quality residential and non-residential properties, which include retail, leisure, healthcare, hospitality and other commercial assets.
|Poi Ching Primary School||500 Meter|
|St Hilda's Primary School||995 Meter|
|Junyuan Primary School||1,400 Meter|
|Tampines Primary School||1,600 Meter|
|Aspiration Child Care Centre||5 Mins Walk|
|ABC Children's Place||7 Mins Walk|
|Kiddy Ark childcare||9 Mins Walk|
|NTUC Fairprice Supermarket||6 Mins Walk|
|Happy Hawker Coffeeshop||2 MIns Walk|
|NTUC Foodfare||10 MIns Walk|
|U-Star Supermarket||10 MIns Walk|
- Exclusive Privilege for Eligible Singaporeans.
- High Quality at Lower Entry Price: Buying a quality condominium at 20%-25% lower prices than new private condominiums as it is Government-subsidised
- Limited Supply compared to private condominiums
- Crisis-resilient Property: Regulated Prices by Government with less volatility
- Government restrictions in place (such as 30% Mortgage Servicing Ratio) to ensure you do not overstretch your budget and can comfortably own an EC if you qualify for one
- Up to $30K Government Grants if you are a first-timer
Unsure if you qualify for an EC and the Government Grant? Arrange for a complimentary EC assessment with us. Leave your contact info here and we will be in touch for the assessment.
- All applicants need to be at least 21 years old (35 years if you’re applying under the Joint Singles Scheme)
- One of you must also be a Singapore Citizen, with at least one other applicant being either a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Combined gross monthly household income cannot exceed $16,000
- You’re required to fall under one of the following HDB eligibility schemes:
- Public Scheme
- Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme
- Orphans Scheme
- Joint Singles Scheme
- You cannot own non-HDB property (overseas or locally), or have disposed of such property within the last 30 month.
- You cannot own/have owned more than 1 of the following: (i) flat bought from HDB; (ii) EC/DBSS flat bought from a developer; or (iii) HDB resale flat bought with a CPF Housing Grant.
- You haven’t met the minimum occupation period on your current subsidised flat. If it’s an executive condominium, you’ll need to wait a further 30 months from its date of disposal, before you can apply for a new one.
- For divorcees – for 3 years from the date of divorce, only 1 party of the divorce can own a subsidised flat.
- If you have previously cancelled an HDB application or terminated the Sales & Purchase Agreement (S&P) for a DBSS flat/EC using a CPF Housing Grant, you’ll be barred for 1 year or 5 years respectively.
Official Parc Central Residences EC E-Application Form